Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 7 (135)

Remember, those day numbers are class days, not all the days since I first became a college student.

Anyway...

Sociology today was fun. :) But that is my favorite instructor, so  of course I would enjoy it. :)

Speech was fun too, surprisingly! :) We had an activity where we had to pair up. Then one person faced the wall and the other faced the white board. Our instructor drew a very strange picture on the board and we had to describe it to our partner so they could copy it without looking at the board and we could not look at what they had drawn. Communication based solely on words. When I was the communicator my partner's drawing looked almost exactly like the board, with a few minor differences. When I was the listener....it looked nothing like the board. I am either a bad listener or my partner is terrible at communicating in ways that I understand.

Science was long and boring.

AEC was fun! We were studying Geography today, because we fail in that area. We fail miserably. But hopefully we will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment