Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 1...or rather, Day 129

We're back in business!! :)

First day of school...for this semester that is. You can tell because everyone has a schedule glued to their face, almost everyone is early to class and the freshmen are wandering around lost.

For the record, I am taking Intro to Sociology, Psychology of Adjustment, Public Speaking, General Physical Science, Piano and of course I do Academic Challenge.

Today, I had Sociology, Public Speaking and Science. Sociology is with my FAVORITE instructor from my last year. That is going to be so much fun! :) Public Speaking I have a really fun instructor. I've never had her before, but she seems fantastic. Science was only slightly on the boring side (possibly because it is a two hour class and all we did today was "set up" the class. Syllabus and so forth). My instructor seems nice and also intelligent and approachable, so I think that will be fine too.

Tomorrow I have Science and Psychology. My Psych teacher is the same as last year and she also teaches my Sociology. The BEST instructor EVER. :) Perhaps not as entertainingly fun as my History of World Art instructor last semester, or as organized and wonderfully amazing as my adviser/last semester's English instructor. But still, she's the BEST. :) I will not be swayed in this opinion.

I LOVE being back on campus! Oh I am so ready for this year to get going and under full swing. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment