Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 3 (131)

Third day accomplished! I'm feeling good, folks! :)

Sociology we didn't do much, but I love my teacher still. :) Speech was interesting. One, I hate giving speeches or talking in front of people and we had to do our introductory speeches today. I had fun with it, but I was still nervous. Another interesting thing from Speech was that I met a guy who is as interested in books and writing as I am. So we had some pleasant conversation before class started. Science was super boring math review...for two hours. Ugh.

And the Academic Challenge was amazing today, just as it was on Monday. I super, duper love my team this year! I miss my dear, darling friend from last year who graduated (you will forever be missed), but still my team as a whole is so much more fun this year! We're all girls, and most of us grew up together and we're having a blast. Lost of jokes and laughter and teasing and it's just so much fun! :) Love my girls! :) This is going to be the best year ever!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment