Saturday, September 27, 2014

Days 22 & 23

I realized I never posted the rest of this week's days at school...my apologies.

Day 22
So, I had my first "real conversation" (more than just a passing hello) with one of my classmates in math. She turned to me before class started (we sit next to each other) and she said, "can I ask you a weird question?" I waited expectantly, curious as to what in the world she wanted to know. "What is your name?" "Amanda." Really, that was it? That's all she wanted to know? "Oh. I thought it was Ashley." Well she had the right letter, let's give her that. She then leaned around me and spoke to the boy on my other side. "I lost, Phil. Her name's Amanda." Uh...what? You...lost? I'm confused. What just happened? Were they...betting on what my name was? Weird.

Day 23
I only had two classes today. History was cancelled, math and college skills were boring. What a day. Nothing fascinating in any way happened to me on campus, nothing to amuse me or provoke me or make me think deep thoughts. Not that I ever do that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment