Friday, September 19, 2014

3 in one...

Sorry, I'm both forgetful and extremely tired so I haven't been blogging.

Day 17
I had a long lecture about communication skills, which includes listening. The lady was pretty adamant and came off pretty strong. A lot of the students, my peers, thought she was either mean or rude...she scared me a little, but she didn't seem too bad to me. She just felt very strongly about the subject.

Day 18
I've been researching Pocahontas for a History paper. Wow, I had no idea her life was so controversial! And no, Disney did NOT get it right. Not that we thought they had anyway, but just in case you were wondering.

Day 19
In college skills we discussed stress, and how we handle it. I'm getting really exhausted. The semester is catching up to me. We aren't even at midterms yet and I can barely stay awake anymore. Hopefully I'll get plenty of rest over the weekend so I'll be ready for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment