Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 9

Back on campus after a long weekend (we never have class on Fridays, and Monday was a holiday)...it's been weird. I sat outside for a while like I usually do, but it got cold so I moved into the CLC. I was sitting at a table, an EMPTY table, calmly working away on my own stuff when a guy I don't know joined me. He didn't speak to me, he just sat down and started doing his own work. I guess this is normal for college students. The tables can sit six people, and anyone is able to sit at them and do their homework or just hang out. But I was not prepared for this. I'm not a big stranger person. So it kind of freaked me out. And then I sat there worrying about what people would think, people I know, if they walked by and saw me sitting alone at this table with a guy. HUH. College is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment