Monday, October 20, 2014

Two in One

Day 35
I was on campus early and did a lot, and I mean a lot, of math homework before class. Several of my friends were in the CLC also, and only one chose to sit with me. (I don't count the second person who sat at my table because he only sat there to be with his girlfriend) I'm beginning to recognize who my friends are these days, and who is just a 'friendly acquaintance'.

Day 36
Today I was told by my piano instructor that I own the notes but I have to work on the expressive side of things. Bananas. I thought I was playing MUSIC but apparently I was only playing NOTES. I do understand what he means by this. There are times that I can hear the difference between music and notes when other people play. But I can never seem to hear it in my own songs. When I play, I just can't tell when it's music and when it's only notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment