Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 20 (148)

I had no Sociology today because it was just taking the exam in class. Well I chose to take the exam early in the Testing Center so that I didn't have to go to class.

Speech was easy and short. We were just turning in our rough draft outlines and getting advice and tips and suggestions. I was done in fifteen minutes.

After that I talked to a friend for half an hour or so outside of Science (since I had so long before my class started). That was extremely enjoyable. :)

And then Science....it's a Lab day!! It was actually quite fun. We were doing friction labs, with wooden blocks and Spring Scales. We dragged our wooden block across the counter top, across a carpet, and across a wooden board and determined the friction for each material. I had fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment