Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 100

100? Merciful heavens! Is that a milestone? And that's only the 100th day of classes, you know. I've been a college student since August 18th. I'm not even going to try and count how many days that is. 

Children's Lit...meh. I'm beginning to dislike that class. (Unfortunately, I dislike it so much I've become disrespectful when I talk about it and my instructor. Remind me not to do that. Encouraging, uplifting, kind...those are things I'm allowed to be. Disrespectful? Never.) No Math today...History of World Art was the best! (It always is) Such a fun class. In the midst of learning about Roman sculptures and paintings we were discussing where Count Dracula was from and cracking jokes about the instructor's pathetic van that someone stole (why would anyone steal that hunk of junk anyway?).

No comments:

Post a Comment