Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 75

Well, classes were good today. While on campus, I think that I love college. Then I come home and start on the mountain of homework and I realize I hate this business. It wasn't like this last semester. I truly had it off easy, though I was unaware of that fact at the time. Seriously though, homework last week and this week has killed me. We haven't even started this week! It's only Monday!! Why is my life so difficult? Not that it really is difficult, just all the homework. Chapters to read in two classes every week, discussion threads to do in two classes every week, mountains of math (seriously! I do so many math problems every single day it's not even funny), books to read and evaluate every week for one class, tests in that same class every couple weeks, not to mention math tests every few weeks, other activities (such as home-made pop-up books) in one class, other ecollege videos and worksheets every week....I'm just dying. Maybe that all doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. I do spend so much time on homework, and on campus, I'm beginning to think I have no life outside of this business. Which is not true. I do many other fun things outside of college. But sometimes, I just feel overwhelmed. 

Just a heads up, if I fail my math course, do not be surprised. I can't keep up. I hate graphing calculators and everything to do with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment