Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 63 (Back to school)

It's the first day of the semester!! You can tell, because there were a million people waiting in the hallways outside of classes (Give it two weeks and no one will be that early anymore) and everyone had their schedules glued to their faces so they knew where they were going next. It was great.

There's also this kind of energy on the first day that exudes from everything and everyone, and it was fantastic. Plus, I totally enjoyed all three classes I had today, and I had friends in each class! Not just acquaintances, or people I happen to know, but FRIENDS. My life is amazing. :) And I really enjoyed two of my classes, to the highest degree. Children's Lit, and History of World Art. Those just have the atmosphere I love, and my teachers are amazing (one is crazy and eccentric, but that just adds to the fun)...and I'm with my friends. :)

I cannot wait for this semester to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment